Romantic New Year Messages For Wife

Romantic New Year Messages For Wife

New Year Messages For Wife

We struggled a lot to finally be with each other for life. Today, every moment seems so rewarding and life together seems so peaceful. Happy new year my other half!

I want to thank you for all the love, happiness and special moments you have given me last year! Let me do the same for you in all years to come.

I don�t wish for any gift this year because I already have the most valuable gift. It�s you, dear! You�re the most precious gift of my life. Happy new year!

Every day is a reason to be thankful for having you in my life. I want you to know that you�re the best thing I have in life. Happy new year!

You were too good at stealing my heart and I was too good at catching the thief. I feel happy for finally ending up like this. Happy new year!

Here is wishing a very happy New Year to my wife who is the cherry on the cake of my life making it sweeter and more beautiful.

My New Year Is Happy Because You Are In My Life, You Have Been My Rock, Lover, And Confident. I Am Very Happy That You Are My Wife. If I Could Relive The Past, I Would Not Have Taken So Long To Make You My Wife.

My New Year will be brighter and happier since you hold the key to my heart, and I know you�d always handle your belonging with care.

Guide me when there is no Moon, Support me when there is no friend. Hold me when I am lost, Love me like you always have. Wishing a beautiful Happy New Year to the best wife in the world.

All the words in the world would also fail to describe what we share between us. All I can say is, always love me the same way forever. I love you.

God could not come down on earth and so he has sent a sweet angel like you to take care of me. Make the coming year more beautiful with your angelic ways, my sweetheart.

You are the reason for my existence and you are my strength. Before you get busy taking care of everyone around you, I would like to embrace you and adore you and wish you a beautiful New Year.

This Year Has Come To An End, And You Are Still There. I Know That Even Though The Years May Come And Go, Your Love Is Everlasting. Thank You For That. Happy New Year My Lovely Wife.

Thank you for letting me drive your favorite car, for doing the dishes day after day, for painting my nails and for treating me like a princess. But most of all, thank you for marrying me and for loving me for the person I am. I love you.

For my wife who gives me the courage to endure all the challenges of life, I wish a New Year that gives her more strength to hold my hands tight.

Lovely wife, I pray the new year blossom up our relationship into a much deeper and fruitful one with a new dawn of a new year. I send all my love and new year wishes for a prosperous new year.

All the treasures and luxuries in the world would mean nothing without you being there. You are the jewel of my life. I love you.

Each time I look at you, I just smile to myself and think, �I certainly could not have done better�. You are perfect the way you are. I love you and Happy new year honey!

This New Year I would like you to know that if I could turn back the hands of the clock of time I would choose you to be my wife again and again.

Keep me close to your heart always as you are the one I will always need at every moment when I face despair, loneliness and is shrouded with doubt and insecurity. Be there to give me support through the thick and thins on this new year!

From your hubby, this card carries my love and New Year greeting for a happy and a prosperous new year ahead. I wish you have all the love in the world always.

I will forever be thankful to God for gifting me with you. You are not just my husband, you are my best friend. I know I can always count on you. I love you so much. Happy new year!

We hope for you a very Happy New Year with your dear husband or wife and also feel glad to bring you some of the best romantic new year messages for husband and wife. Dear, though love is a feeling of the heart, if you think these messages can�t fit with your feelings then please don�t feel shy to rearrange them according to your thoughts.

Post a Comment

0 Comments