Happy New Year wishes & Prayer 2020


 Happy New Year Wishes & Prayer

We religious people, always remember and thank god before beginning any work, so that we get blessings of God with us and he will remove or prevent all the troubles and our whole journey will be full of joys and happiness and free of sadness and troubles. And since its the very end of the year, all are preparing for the welcome of New year 2020. This is a kind of very sweet period of time. We say good bye to this ending year and welcome the new year 2020 with warm hearts. So why not start this new journey by remembering that amazing god, who have provided us everything and praying for the everybody’s wellness and success in the coming year too.


So here we are going to provide you with some Rhythmic Happy New Year Poem Prayer With Blessings of God. Rhythmic New Year Poem Prayer With Blessings of God
A New Year Prayer Poem

Here we are going to provide you with some of the most amazing and best new year prayer poem given below :-

Another year I enter
Its history unknown;
Oh, how my feet would tremble
To tread its paths alone!
But I have heard a whisper,
I know I shall be blest;
“My presence shall go with thee,
And I will give thee rest.”


What will the New Year bring me?
I may not, must not know;
Will it be love and rapture,
Or loneliness and woe?
Hush! Hush! I hear His whisper;
I surely shall be blest;
“My presence shall go with thee,
And I will give thee rest.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments